GBF Series Ventless Fryers, Electric
Versatile Ventless Electric Fryer with plenty of power, ideal for cooking a variety of fried products quickly and easily. Extremely rapid temperature recovery shortens cooking cycles enabling it to handle demanding sales periods with ease to deliver maximum profit with minimum effort and expense. Not in all situations, but generally, the Ventless Hood technology integrated into this unit may offer opportunities for fried food sales in some non-traditional sites where conventional ventilation hoods are impractical, prohibited, or simply too costly
- 14” square vat with plenty of cooking power … 18 kW.
- Oil capacity: 50 lbs (22.7 kg) liquid shortening
- Product capacity: 5 lbs (2.3 kg) french fries, or 12 lbs (5.4 kg) cut chicken (reference only).
- Deep “cool zone” prevents carbonization of crumbs, helps extend oil life.
- Rapid temperature recovery, even with frozen products.
- Computer Controller provides accurate fryer control and monitoring. Features dual timer, 50 programmable Menu Item Presets, AutoCool energy-saver feature, Force-Filter control, Boil-Out program, Low Oil detection, password security option, and multi-language selection.
- Self-contained Ansul R102 Fire Suppression System; completely factory-installed except for fusible detector links, liquid suppressant chemical and firing cartridge. Final field set-up, charging and commissioning is customer provided and must be performed by an authorized Ansul Distributor/Dealer … not included with purchase.
- Proven integral air cleaning system – recirculating (no venting to outside required), multi-stage air cleaning with odor control.
- Convenient on-board oil filtration system features powerful ½ HP pump for quick and efficient filtering. Utilizes a sustainable stainless steel filter screen … eliminates use of filter paper, helping reduce total cost of operation
- 5” casters provide for easy mobility. Front casters w/locking brakes for stability.
- Convenient built-in cabinet-top Dump Station with removable pan.
- Under-cabinet shelves provide handy storage for utensils, pans, tools, brushes, etc.